1. New shoes. Sparkly! Shiny! Perfect for the wedding Big J and I are going to next week 🙂
2. My lovely friend of a year, A, the Universe’s perfect answer to my requests for a friend with a heart filled with love and light, who lives 5 minutes away, whom I can text when I buy shiny new shoes!
3. C playing guitar, a week after I gave up asking her to 🙂
(You can see why I drove to Wales for that lazy-boy sofa.)
4. Our tomboy C has been playing with her dolls! Not dressing them in pretty clothes, exactly (Grandma did that at the weekend), but she did colour one of the casts a nice shade of purple 😀
5. J has been listening to Sara Book 1: Sara Learns The Secret About The Law Of Attraction! C listened to all three Sara books two years ago when J was a bit young to follow (and of course too young to have forgotten all that stuff anyway ;-)). I read him a chapter last week, soon after that he rounded up the CDs from around the house – and now he’s hooked!
6. While he listened, J joyfully arranged his Yu-Gi-Oh cards into “attack-ical” order 😀
7. My new friend C. Oh my, the BLISS of sharing ABRAHAM! A fellow home-educating deliberate creator! I appreciate myself and C SO much for allowing law of attraction to bring us together!