It’s UK half term holiday this week so we’ve been seeing friends, doing sports courses (the children), decluttering and child-free shopping (me :-)), and tomorrow we’re off to spend Halloween with family in Wales. And then we’re taking an extra week off next week to go to Center Parcs with friends – yay – I love homeschooling!
Yesterday we found time to make these cute Halloween Rock Monsters – inspired by Coastal Inspired Creations.
Here’s how to make your own cute rock monsters:
1. Paint your pebble with acrylic paint (we enjoyed mixing up colours).
2. Add a mouth and teeth with a black sharpie (marker pen).
3. Colour your monster’s teeth. We used a white correction fluid pen, but you could use white paint if you have a good steady hand.
4. Add googly eyes. We used the self-adhesive kind which meant no messing around with glue (just fiddling around trying to remove the backing paper!).
5. Admire your monsters (and give them names, decide who’s married to whom, and make up life stories and monster scenes :-)).